- Hyper-V getting Started Guide – http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc732470(WS.10).aspx
- Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started with Hyper-V (download) – http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=BCAA9707-0228-4860-B088-DD261CA0C80D&displaylang=en
- The Best Virtualization Tools – http://www.microsoft.com/virtualization/en/us/resources.aspx
- Windows Virtualization Team Blog – http://blogs.technet.com/virtualization/
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server Configuration Guide – http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=E1E111C9-FA69-4B4D-8963-1DD87804C04F
- Step-by-Step Guide for Testing Hyper-V and Failover Clustering – http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=CD828712-8D1E-45D1-A290-7EDADF1E4E9C&displaylang=en
- Want to use Hyper-V without having to “install” Windows Server? – http://blogs.technet.com/keithcombs/archive/2009/10/15/using-hyper-v-without-re-installing-your-world.aspx
- And did you know there are many many great videos on TechNet Edge focused on Hyper-V? – http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Search/en-US?query=Hyper-V&Refinement=28&ac=8
“Hey Kevin.. how do I buy Hyper-V?”
Have you started using it yet? Getting good results? Give us your thoughts/comments/rants/raves in the comments here.
And in part 18, we’re going to show you how you can get a good idea on what moving a service to Windows Azure might cost you, compared to hosting it in your own datacenter.