“Special? What’s so special?”
I’ll tell you why. Well, actually I can’t tell you all the details (because I don’t know them), but what I can tell you is that you’ll learn a lot. The webcast features Satya Nadella – President, Server and Tools Business, Brad Anderson – Corporate Vice President, Management and Security Division, Jacky Wright – Vice President, IT Strategic Services, Microsoft IT, and Rand Morimoto, Chief Executive Officer, Convergent Computing.
“Wow.. those are some pretty important folks.”
Exactly. And they don’t just show up on a webcast unless there are some pretty important reasons.
Here is the description of the event from the event registration page:
The definition and the virtue of “the cloud” have been hotly debated in recent months. Many agree that both the public and private cloud can accelerate innovation, reduce costs, and increase business agility in the market. While there are lofty expectations over the next few years for this technology, many professionals in IT are already reaping the benefits of cloud computing to drive their organizational goals.
Join us for an interactive virtual event featuring both Microsoft executives and fellow CIOs:
- Be among the first to hear the latest private cloud news from Microsoft
- Learn from other senior professionals in IT about how cloud computing is helping drive greater results
- Evaluate Microsoft’s cloud offerings, including a deep dive into the private, public and hybrid cloud models
- Learn how to leverage the cloud to gain maximum competitive advantage at minimal risk
- Experience a scenario-based demonstration of Microsoft’s private cloud computing solutions
“C’mon, Kevin.. Is this webcast really that important?”
For understanding the future of Microsoft’s Private Cloud platform solutions, yes, it is. It is so important, in fact, that during our TechNet Event in Saint Louis that day we’re going to carve out some time to watch the broadcast together. Pretty important.
CLICK HERE for more information. See you there.