http://mschnlnine.vo.llnwd.net/d1/inetpub/kevinremde/KROmniture.htmAs the general public is just now getting to experience Windows 8, many businesses are wondering if this operating system is really worth replacing Windows 7 with. In today’s episode I chat with Sr. Product Manager on the Windows Commercial Team, Stephen Rose, in hopes of helping to answer that question as well as dispel some common myths that you may have concerning Windows 8 and the new kinds of devices and form factors it is available on.
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (WP7, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)