http://mschnlnine.vo.llnwd.net/d1/inetpub/kevinremde/KROmniture.htmIn this episode I welcome “Migration Mark” from the Building Clouds blog series on TechNet to discuss best practices for migrating your virtual machines to Microsoft Hyper-V as well as some free virtual machine migration tools that are available. Check out this great discussion on MAP 8.5, MVMC and the Migration Automation Toolkit (MAT) .
Experience Microsoft’s latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Don’t Have a Lab? Build Your Lab in the Cloud with Windows Azure Virtual Machines. Try Windows Azure for free with no cost or obligations, and use any OS, language, database or tool. FREE Trial
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Kevin Remde’s Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds Blog…building hybrid clouds that can support any device from anywhere.
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit
- Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter Solution Accelerator
- Migration Automation Toolkit (MAT)
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) – What’s New in 2012 R2 – Empowering People-Centric IT
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) What’s New in 2012 R2 – Transforming the Datacenter
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) What’s New in 2012 R2: Enabling Modern Business Applications
Follow the conversation @MS_ITPro
Become a Fan @ facebook.com/MicrosoftITPro
Become a Fan @ facebook.com/KevinRemdeIsFullOfIT
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (Windows Phone, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)
One thought on “TechNet Radio: Building Clouds – An Inside Look at Virtual Machine Migration Tools”
Nice share! Tanks.