http://mschnlnine.vo.llnwd.net/d1/inetpub/kevinremde/KROmniture.htmIn this episode I welcomes Bruno Saille to the show. We discuss the SQL Server Self-Service Kit and how it works with System Center 2012 to help automate SQL Server deployments.
Tune in as we discuss how the self-service kits works, which System Center components are required as well as what plans are in store for the next release.
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (Windows Phone, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Experience Microsoft’s latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds Blog…building hybrid clouds that can support any device from anywhere.
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) – What’s New in 2012 R2 – Empowering People-Centric IT
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) What’s New in 2012 R2 – Transforming the Datacenter
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) What’s New in 2012 R2: Enabling Modern Business