http://mschnlnine.vo.llnwd.net/d1/inetpub/kevinremde/KROmniture.htmIn this two part series with Sr. Knowledge Engineer Yuri Diogenes, we explore the world of “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) scenarios and how more IT organizations are trying to support it.
In part one we try to help explain the benefits, challenges and considerations that need to be made around BYOD.
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (Windows Phone, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) – What's New in 2012 R2 – Empowering People-Centric IT
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) What's New in 2012 R2 – Transforming the Datacenter
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) What's New in 2012 R2: Enabling Modern Business