In part 0, I introduce the purpose for this series, which is a walk-through of how I learned to automate the creation of an Azure-hosted lab environment (Storage, 4 VMs, network, NICs, etc.) using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates. I show the actual launch of the automation, discuss the various tools involved, and introduce the remaining topics to be covered.
- The series landing page on “Full of I.T.”: https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBlog
- “The Links” document : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabLinks
- Kevin’s GitHub lab base repository : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBase
- Lab Build Guide : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBuildGuide
- Lab Guide (“Home Brew Edition”) : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabs
- “Full of I.T.” home on Channel 9 : https://aka.ms/Ch9FullofIT