Our lab environment requires that several sample scripts and other utilities be available on several of the member servers. But how do we get those files onto the C: drive? In this video I’ll show how that was accomplished.
- The series landing page on “Full of I.T.”: https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBlog
- “The Links” document : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabLinks
- Kevin’s GitHub lab base repository : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBase
- Lab Build Guide : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBuildGuide
- Lab Guide (“Home Brew Edition”) : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabs
- “Full of I.T.” home on Channel 9 : https://aka.ms/Ch9FullofIT